urgency

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2006
      Existentialism is contemporary or it is nothing. Once I walked hand-
      in-hand with time, before I learnt that space is vital too. Welcome
      to the feast. Party to follow.

      http://nooism.homestead.com/

      ... I can't believe this is going to work. So many things have gone
      wrong. The trouble with writers is our tendency to inebriation.
      Language has left me incapable, for while, of imagining how speech and
      silence, those human alternations, may make any difference worth the
      effort. Maybe that's surfeit, maybe a more profound encounter with
      universal darkness, the shifting chimaera. I don't particularly take
      to alcohol, so words are all I have. Coherence is sometimes too much
      to ask. After all, if I could whistle, you wouldn't be able to hear
      me anyway. I blame my education.

      louise
      ... inveterate nooist