No biggie

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2006
      Louise, I am not offended but was suprised to think you would think
      of me as a papist. I thought you were ,perhaps , wishing to ellicit
      a full blown tyraid of displeasure with the holy church. I have been
      known to engage in such activity. For the most part I am forgotten
      by the fat friars and they gave up on my soul when I quit giving them
      money. The profusion of foolishness adherant to catholicism rages
      on far behind my back. You are correct that I was warped by those
      greedy mystics and I realise that bent wood is seldom straightened.
      I no longer care if they fling incense and munch on hosts, it is the
      stiltifying social agenda that causes me concern. The catholics have
      been upwardly mobile and now share economic equality with your
      protestant relatives in the US. They are not so benign as your fellow
      church goers. They have infiltrated medicine and medical business
      practise. Moral medicine is growing and I do not wish to be treated
      by rules made by priests. Dentistry is the last profession that still
      retains its physical plants in providing treatment. It is a constant
      battle but we retain our monopoly. Believe me there is no christian
      discount in my practise, then again there is no surcharge.
      It was interesting that a condemned soul was buried in the church
      after the suicide I mentioned earlier. Bill Clinton and the gouvenor
      attended the funeral and no good church man would miss a chance at a
      draw like that. I suppoes after the cannon lawyers finished their
      magic he was buried in semi hollowed ground. With god on your side
      any rule can be bent or broken. Ask Henry VIII. Bill