Re: death to the absurd

  • Knott
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 8 5:08 AM
      And why death to it?

      I say death to fear and loathing. though without it what does one use to meter strength and
      desire?

      I dwell on diversion as it allows better focus when it counts.

      Never make a point with the top of your head.

      Grin N. Barrit
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 8 5:44 AM

        > And why death to it?
        >
        > I say death to fear and loathing. though without it what does one
        use to meter strength and
        > desire?
        >
        > I dwell on diversion as it allows better focus when it counts.
        >
        > Never make a point with the top of your head.
        >

        > Grin N. Barrit

        My Elusive Friend,

        It's all trope. In the political realm, I have opposed invasions
        contrary to law (though these matters are arguable, and it is good
        they are so), and am opposed also to death penalty, for whatever
        crime. Where you joke, I run to Milton.

        Your Admirer in Disguise
      • Knott
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 9 1:03 AM
          > Where you joke, I run to Milton.

          But I don't remember him writing much on Llamas.

          Peter P. P. Pecker