Vapidly

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2006
      Louise, Mary is out skinning a wolf. Probably with her sword. I have
      talked to a klansman who informs me of an airborn crash that has the
      troop in the medics. Actually was ejected from his truck and appears
      to have landed at high speed on one leg. It took out his kidney and
      fractured his pelvis and shoulder. It wrapped his gut aroung a major
      vessle in his abdomen and is strangulating his gut. The docs give him
      a couple of days.
      Am planning the spring shoot, it is naturally classified under the I
      don`t know system. Any volunteer targets are to line up over there.
      My capitain is demanding a helicopter for the boating season. Like he
      said it never hurts to put in the requisition. Five copys, tear on the
      perforation. Bill