who shot Bo-Peep?

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2006
      Bill,

      We shall never interest Mary in politics, of course, but, it's
      impossible not to speculate (conditional, that is, on my continuing
      allegiance to duty), just where she's gone to ground. Sure, I did
      sustain biography overload at the hands of our indefatigable
      researcher, why not, at this fictional war-list, merely yearning now,
      impersonal as my wont, for those irreplaceable links, commentaries,
      caustic nuggets, natty little verses, reminiscence, lyric
      reproductions, quietly histrionic foil-formulations, gee, the common-
      sense of Auntie, in whose skirts we timid ones may hope to hide (not
      that i was including you, i'm disappearing now, coffee and
      carbohydrates failing to keep spine upright in the loyal old chair ..)

      Louise
      ... moderately dazed