Absurdism Vs. Waffen SS

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2006
      Lama`s are interesting, so is the mind of Bookdoc. I was going to
      post but was interupted by a history of the SS. Their uniforms were
      impressive, their indoctrination, thorough and their pharmacopia
      advanced. We created a mirror image with our airborn. Training films
      of the two corps bear a great similarity. The elite assault troop is
      hardly ever beaten in unit to unit confrontation and once an army has
      a winner it is easier to fill out the ranks. Falling in and shaping up
      is a personal tactic that is almost universally accepted. It seems
      useful when the especially bat like vipers are feeding.
      The NYT ran a article saying a study of good design has detected
      many recent mutations of the human genome. Evolution continues and we
      are stuck right at its beek. Some of the things that worked for the
      SS were adopted by other elite troops. Battle tactics seem rembered as
      long as they win. Some troops were just too brittle, I have not seen
      pictures of SS giving candy to liberated kids. We have to come off
      like Airborn not SS and as the right is ousted they should think of
      the fate of the last men guarding Hitler. The Republicans should throw
      some candy and maby get busted drunk. If they don`t we will turn them
      over to Bookdoc for the unfinal solution. Bill