Unholy land

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2006
      The last few days have seen an exchange of threats between the
      numerous factions in the oil wars, A.K.A. war on terror. For serious
      people , running up on a strategic energy shortage is examined in
      the light of proven reserves and proposed usage. For the rest who
      wish to hide from the boogie man any number of preposterous senarios
      are possible. Perhaps the most mad is the idea that we have an
      impeniterable religous schism. Religion has not come up with a new
      trick since protestanism. The problem with religion is it has told
      all it`s lies and has gone to the masters, the poloticians, for
      shelter. The religions might have been an attempt to better the
      species but any good to be wrung out of them washed away with the
      blood. I revisted a history of Islam and still consider it no more
      than one of many utterly useless religions from that
      area.Existentialism was the first intellectual program to exclude
      god. That is really why it got any notariety at all. It is too damn
      difficult and boring for much the greater number of readers. Also,
      without a generous boost from science, existentialism is a useless
      lamentation on the plight of the species.
      So will we join the failed religions and the politicians? We could
      even become something to fight about. Perhaps a nice Crusade is in
      order. The unholy land waits for another drenching in blood. We
      will need religion as catalist since the petrocarbon shortage seems
      in remission. They will beg to be burned but I think we should
      torture them. We should cut off their gonads and send them to
      California. Bill