Re: more nonsense is more poodles

  • Knott
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 28 5:45 PM
      > You left out superficial ideaism and the chase of the
      > easy dollar (at any cost!!)which appear to be
      > prevalent in this country.

      It depends on how you interpret. I thought I had covered such in the bit about the dog and its
      tail...when the 'richest' country continues to chase its own, it loses track of where the real
      meal is. Not that I like playing politic or economics, but it seems to me that if you look to
      feed on your own, not only are there crumbs that get away, but you are left with less once
      you have ingested and digested.

      A wet poodle in your lap every time.

      Frenobulax
    • greg goodwin
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 2, 2006
        I stand corrected!!
        I work in the mental health field and took a break
        from the group for a few years for more focused
        concentration in my work and now I feel my
        philosophical edge has disappeared. Rereading you
        indeed covered my rash additions. Guess I need to read
        more and write less!!

        http://mail.yahoo.com