Re: [existlist] Re: intoxicants/ and reality

  • Jeff Cunningham
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 5, 2006
      Just a thought. No matter how much a person cares or
      meddles in world affairs it always comes down to that
      simple four word sentence. No matter how many puppet
      govts are installed thats all its takes to reinstall
      chaos. No matter how hard we pray to the diety of the
      day on our local buffett of religion it still all
      comes down to that one cruel fact. See it no matter to
      me. God is a Bullet. But me I no pray to the bullet.

      http://mail.yahoo.com