Kill or be killed

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2006
      Mary, Trinidad, Louise, we all exist here by virtue or vice of
      the prior decisions of others. Why they decided to comingle their
      genetic material was probably little influenced by science,
      morality, existentialism or intelligence. It was the crushing weight
      of the reproductive urge. Our breeding years are a circus of
      pheromones that pull and push us in directions that cannot be
      reasoned and barely controlled. More now ,we know our brains to be
      immature during the critical years of selection of breeding
      partners. When we decide to join the war we do so with that same
      immature brain. When we decide to fuck and fight we do so with a
      brain still immersed in hormones far too powerful for the individual
      to control. Civilisation is of little aid in control of the monster
      chemicals as the sex sells commercials and Army recrutment personel
      keep pleasure and glory within easy grasp.
      All this can be seen in the greater concept of survival of the
      fittest. You need to not only protect yourself from the killing
      machines but hide your soft, pink progeny from the bayonett. View
      the spectacle of the green sea turtles being picked off by
      predation on their first journey to the sea. Evolution, the game we
      all must play, is a blood sport. FN, writing during the age of
      evolutionary discovery, bent the realisation of cold survivalism
      into the death of morality. The philosopher understood what the
      logical consequences of evolution meant for the probable conduct of
      sentients. Without the diety and his authority we were indeed thrown
      into a choatic melieu. The path out of this colliseum of carnage is
      further immersion in the facts of the life process. The more we
      understand the cosmos the better we can utilise it`s forces for
      our betterment. If you want to stop the killing then learn how to
      control the fucking and fighting by providing a life of control.
      Then comes the dichotomy as you stop evolution. Have a wonderfully
      confused day, I will, Bill