The exhausted/depleted state

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 3, 2006
      Friday has long been the day of decompression and I may be a knight
      of the decompression. Did a little gunsmithing and thats always a
      salve to a worried mind. Breaking rocks in the hot sun. It is a life
      sentance for us all. Just spent an hour talking with a Goldwater
      Republican right winger. It really always comes down to if I can talk
      him out of the darkest nihilisms. Today I am too damn tired so he can
      have his way with us all. He is thorougly enjoying the racism
      displayed in the Mohammed cartoon. Nothing like a little race hatred
      to warm up a temperate winter. It is strange seeing middle eastern
      people screaming for my death and walk in the other room and see the
      same sort of people waiting for me to treat them. Paronia strikes the
      depleted, if you are way down it can take you out. I am on orders from
      my Galen but he may just be using me for an experiment. Goldwater guy
      has got me in a nuke um mentality. You talk about global warming the
      overtired should recuse themselves from cosmic musings but then
      musings dont mean shit. Bill
    • peno hardesty
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 4, 2006
        i understand the "fear", expressed over the mohammed
        cartoon----not so long ago a fla. paper ran a cartoon
        that said it is alright to kill american indians
        except on thanksgiving----"invisible" some of
        us-----not quite human ------yes, white americans come
        to me for "help" then laugh at a cartoon that says it
        is fine to kill me except on
        thanksgiving-----"manifest destiny" is the birth
        mother of such hate and ignorance, "lies and secrets"
        are the birth parents of our reaction to Islam---some
        of us,thankfully, are orphans. so, guided by no diety
        nor political slaughter, we are ,perhaps, the truth,
        if not truth, then at the very least seekers.---p

        --- bhvwd <v.valleywestdental@...> wrote:

        > Friday has long been the day of decompression and I
        > may be a knight
        > of the decompression. Did a little gunsmithing and
        > thats always a
        > salve to a worried mind. Breaking rocks in the hot
        > sun. It is a life
        > sentance for us all. Just spent an hour talking with
        > a Goldwater
        > Republican right winger. It really always comes down
        > to if I can talk
        > him out of the darkest nihilisms. Today I am too
        > damn tired so he can
        > have his way with us all. He is thorougly enjoying
        > the racism
        > displayed in the Mohammed cartoon. Nothing like a
        > little race hatred
        > to warm up a temperate winter. It is strange seeing
        > middle eastern
        > people screaming for my death and walk in the other
        > room and see the
        > same sort of people waiting for me to treat them.
        > Paronia strikes the
        > depleted, if you are way down it can take you out. I
        > am on orders from
        > my Galen but he may just be using me for an
        > experiment. Goldwater guy
        > has got me in a nuke um mentality. You talk about
        > global warming the
        > overtired should recuse themselves from cosmic
        > musings but then
        > musings dont mean shit. Bill

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Trinidad Cruz
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 4, 2006
          It's been pretty much fine to kill anybody for a long time now, around
          6000 tears or so. The question one ought to ask oneself is: "why do I
          want to?" It comes down to choice. You kill somebody because you want
          to; and there have been no contingencies since the invention of
          gunpowder.Killing requires motivation.It's usually pretty simple:"I
          want things my way." Trying to decide who's right or wrong is a waste
          of intellectual energy. The real question is: "why do I want to kill
          someone?" The big picture, from political nationalism, to tribal
          warfare, to love triangles, is always pragmatically weighed.It is up
          to the individual to decide: "why do I want to?" The real task is
          living with any sanity beyond the act, for it is undeniably yourself
          who launches and receives the bullet. We are a species. There are yet
          to be defined consequences in the loss of individual lives.We are not
          civilized (essentially an ideological term), only literate - and it
          may be in that, that we have become uncivilized. It is fundamentally a
          disorientation.
          tc

          --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, peno hardesty <seekfinddiscover@...>

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 5, 2006
            "Trinidad Cruz"
            It's been pretty much fine to kill anybody for a long time now,

            "louise"
            !!!!!!!!!``!!!!!!!!!! ####### **

            "Trinidad Cruz"
            around 6000 tears or so.

            "louise"
            ?

            "Trinidad Cruz"
            The question one ought to ask oneself is: "why do I want to?"

            "louise"
            you bet, boy, and fast

            "Trinidad Cruz"
            It comes down to choice. You kill somebody because you want to;

            "louise"
            uh

            "Trinidad Cruz"
[...]

            don't teach me your language. don't want to know.

            $ bread, anyone??
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 5, 2006
              why ever would you want such a choice in the first place. murder is
              wrong. when is killing not murder, thats an ethical question.
              whence comes the desire to set ethics aside, proceeding straight to
              choice, thats an existential question. calm is required, for the
              sake of asking questions with sufficient persistence. one argument
              against attribution and offence. you dont need gunpowder to effect
              a killing, thats pragmatics. if a triangle were really loving,
              death wouldnt come into it. about words, id say. not embracing,
              regarding. handle with care. not exactly. formalities first. how
              long do they last, and why.

              --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "Trinidad Cruz" <cruzprdb@...>
              wrote:

> [...]
              > > > to if I can talk
              > > > him out of the darkest nihilisms. Today I am too
              > > > damn tired so he can
              > > > have his way with us all. He is thorougly enjoying
              > > > the racism
              > > > displayed in the Mohammed cartoon. Nothing like a
              > > > little race hatred
              > > > to warm up a temperate winter. It is strange seeing
              > > > middle eastern
              > > > people screaming for my death and walk in the other
              > > > room and see the
              > > > same sort of people waiting for me to treat them.
              > > > Paronia strikes the
              > > > depleted, if you are way down it can take you out. I
              > > > am on orders from
              > > > my Galen but he may just be using me for an
              > > > experiment. Goldwater guy
              > > > has got me in a nuke um mentality. You talk about
              > > > global warming the
              > > > overtired should recuse themselves from cosmic

            • peno hardesty
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 5, 2006
                i believe that truth is god and god is truth----i know
                that guns have powder and knowledge has power----love