submental

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2006
      adjective. situated under the chin.

      guess that covers quite a bit.

      not that much happening, and i was thinking.

      beauty, is worshipped.

      power, avoided.

      communication occurs rarely, held inside silence. accumulated
      permission, inalienable experience.

      inside human body, concentrated at though not restricted to,
      cerebral tissue, thought enters actuality.

      typed to screen, sent to cyberspace, thought is recorded.

      what do you do then? decode?

      that is an aside, striving to describe what resists simple
      description.

      you may reply. we may talk, argue, debate. what changes?

      single trajectories, are we intoxicated, to see double?

      how may i ever know you? here, i do not try.

      wishing, to hear your words.

      my name is not my name, does not belong. a signatory.

      louise
      ... surrounded by aether