fleeced

  • seriously.merry
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2006
      My personal opinion is that this list exists for reasons other than
      finding non-psychological arguments for the relevance of dieties in our
      personal lives. Mythology can offer certain universal themes which have
      contributed to the greater body of existential literature and our
      personal enjoyment of such. Here, we are not prevented from discussing
      many topics by which we can demonstrate existential or philosophical
      themes. For newbies, lurkers, and the resurrected, I recommend #34919.