Beginning to end

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2006
      As soon as SK reports to his diety I find no reason to continue the
      reading. We are so vastly divergent that nothing is prone to
      investigation. So the quote is lost upon me. Your words are not. I
      speak from the perspective of a existentialst, a very run of the
      mill, garden variety, atheistic existentialist.
      Many times I have enjoyed dialogues with you , and know we can
      communicate, at least with each other. I do not consider it my
      business to stick some name on you. I know an atheistic viewpoint
      tends to lead one toward individualism. I think you would rank very
      high on an indivuality scale. You claim facits of existentialism,
      protestantism, nooism and hellanic thought. I do not doubt any of
      those traits as you have proved yourself facile in all manipulations
      of the generae. Yes, I can try to debate philosophical matters with
      you as long as we stay away from required reference to gawd. Zeus
      perhaps, the thoughts of Zeus always interested me in ancient
      literature. He may have been mans first identifyable role model,
      certainly more admirable than Agamemnon or Mealaus. But I become
      struck by the proto existentialist, Achilles. And perhaps we might
      start from there? Bill