Gawd damn

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2006
      Louise, I find anything labeled infinite to be fantastic and
      metaphysical in nature. Such things are the thoughts of some men but
      they do not exist outside the psyche of humans. I refuse to tender
      facits of my proved life to phantasmagoric episodes. I know the
      difference as I have hallucinated in my life and can discern the
      real from the constructed situations. When people tell me they
      base their ethical system and lifes faith on such unreal
      conclusions I write them off. I can no longer trust their
      conclusions or include them in serious discussions of possibilities.
      Sk hedges his religosity with agnostacism and anti organisational
      diatribes. It is not enough for me because the infinite still holds
      directional power within such an individual. For me he is a more
      cunning and rancorus intruder in that he seems subtle in his
      introduction of a personal worship of his very personal diety.
      Bookdocs gawd was a retreat from the attack of the faithful when
      several of us refused to capitalise the name of the diety. We have
      made some progress since those reverent days and Bookdocs phonetic
      substitution has lived on. The very introduction of gawd damns the
      faithful to the rules of the loonies who claim to talk to gawd. They
      do not know the difference between temporal cosmic reality and the
      weight of their own hallucinations. Did SK claim to converse with
      gawd? Bill