Re: ExistList Topics

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2006
      Nationality, race, culture. They do inter-act. English
      understatement, tending to imprecision. Not bad in itself.
      Dangerous. The dons say, discuss. What say the existentialists??

      > Now, if you were a pupil in my* school, I should call your tone
      arch.

      > --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "jkneilson" <jkneilson@y...>
      wrote:

      > > I agree. Would you like to make some recommendations? K
      > >

      > > --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, Susan Schnelbach <susan@t...>
      > wrote:
      > > >
      > > > It looks like a few of the conversations are drifting away
      from
      > > > Existentialism. If we can start a few new topics, I'd
      appreciate
      > it.
      > > >
      > > > Thank you,
      > > > Susan

    • Robert Keyes
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 8, 2006
        Oh now, you are the Stop what we can talk about what crowd. If
        existentialism is of any significance it is how it affects Humans in the
        Wild. Get real, do you want the discussion to be totally superficial.
        Bob..