Re: ExistList Topics

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2006
      Now, if you were a pupil in my* school, I should call your tone arch.

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2006
        Nationality, race, culture. They do inter-act. English
        understatement, tending to imprecision. Not bad in itself.
        Dangerous. The dons say, discuss. What say the existentialists??

        > Now, if you were a pupil in my* school, I should call your tone
        arch.

        > --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "jkneilson" <jkneilson@y...>
        wrote:

        > > I agree. Would you like to make some recommendations? K
        > >

        > > --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, Susan Schnelbach <susan@t...>
        > wrote:
        > > >
        > > > It looks like a few of the conversations are drifting away
        from
        > > > Existentialism. If we can start a few new topics, I'd
        appreciate
        > it.
        > > >
        > > > Thank you,
        > > > Susan

      • Robert Keyes
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 8, 2006
          Oh now, you are the Stop what we can talk about what crowd. If
          existentialism is of any significance it is how it affects Humans in the
          Wild. Get real, do you want the discussion to be totally superficial.
          Bob..