Re: ExistList Topics

  • jkneilson
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2006
      I agree. Would you like to make some recommendations? K

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2006
        Now, if you were a pupil in my* school, I should call your tone arch.

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 1, 2006
          Nationality, race, culture. They do inter-act. English
          understatement, tending to imprecision. Not bad in itself.
          Dangerous. The dons say, discuss. What say the existentialists??

          > Now, if you were a pupil in my* school, I should call your tone
          arch.

          > --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "jkneilson" <jkneilson@y...>
          wrote:

          > > I agree. Would you like to make some recommendations? K
          > >

          > > --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, Susan Schnelbach <susan@t...>
          > wrote:
          > > >
          > > > It looks like a few of the conversations are drifting away
          from
          > > > Existentialism. If we can start a few new topics, I'd
          appreciate
          > it.
          > > >
          > > > Thank you,
          > > > Susan

        • Robert Keyes
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 8, 2006
            Oh now, you are the Stop what we can talk about what crowd. If
            existentialism is of any significance it is how it affects Humans in the
            Wild. Get real, do you want the discussion to be totally superficial.
            Bob..