ExistList Topics

  • Susan Schnelbach
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 31, 2006
      It looks like a few of the conversations are drifting away from
      Existentialism. If we can start a few new topics, I'd appreciate it.

      Thank you,
      Susan
    • jkneilson
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2006
        I agree. Would you like to make some recommendations? K

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 1, 2006
          Now, if you were a pupil in my* school, I should call your tone arch.

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 1, 2006
            Nationality, race, culture. They do inter-act. English
            understatement, tending to imprecision. Not bad in itself.
            Dangerous. The dons say, discuss. What say the existentialists??

            > Now, if you were a pupil in my* school, I should call your tone
            arch.

            > --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "jkneilson" <jkneilson@y...>
            wrote:

            > > I agree. Would you like to make some recommendations? K
            > >

            > > --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, Susan Schnelbach <susan@t...>
            > wrote:
            > > >
            > > > It looks like a few of the conversations are drifting away
            from
            > > > Existentialism. If we can start a few new topics, I'd
            appreciate
            > it.
            > > >
            > > > Thank you,
            > > > Susan

          • Robert Keyes
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 8, 2006
              Oh now, you are the Stop what we can talk about what crowd. If
              existentialism is of any significance it is how it affects Humans in the
              Wild. Get real, do you want the discussion to be totally superficial.
              Bob..