Good day for no reason

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2006
      So I have to be in good humor to yack at you about your hero. I have
      had both catholic and methodist wives so most of christian thought
      is utterly poisoned on my palate. The present lucky girl likes her
      sports car, her Hummer and my money. I like her because we are both
      irreligious and understand we stand a better chance togeather than
      apart.
      So tonight is the State of the Union address. Priscilla will be
      screaming at the TV and I will be trying to listen over her noise.
      Stocks are flat but greenspan is gone. I hear Bush will talk about
      energy independance and that is one area in which I would listen to
      him because he knows that business. All my cases seated today and I
      was able to hold true to my morning pledge to attempt to be civil.
      With that same spirit I will survive George and refrain from booting
      the bride. Out here on the ragged edge of civilisation we hang on or
      die. It is that season when the old ones go to meet the white bear.
      See Priscilla is of indian decent and accepts the necessity of
      such things. Such thinking has a directness that advocates survival.
      If you lived out here you would soon feel the loneliness of the cold
      north. I think you would enjoy a hundred car grain train howling in
      the night. It covers the language of wolves and Cyote and ferals by
      the business of telling their story. The deer are attacking old
      humans, I havn`t discussed that with Cilda ,Ill let Bush wear her
      down first. Then we can get indian metaphysical. Scares me, all that
      howling and scratching. Then again it just the great spirit giving
      us life. You gotta watch that stuff or you will be in buckskins.
      Have a nice night, Bill