the truthiness of un/certainty

  • mer_e_jo
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 7, 2006
      --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "Knott" <knott12@l...> wrote:

      > Why are the rules only good for the other player in the game?
      >
      > Self Evaluation

      I hate to argue with one with as much seniority and reputation as
      yourself; and am certainly at a loss to prove it, but I don't recall
      any rules that forbid existlist members from expressing their opinions,
      whether un/informed, straightened out or knotty. Fairness is as
      fairness does. I'm open to learning more about this little indulgent
      un/necessity we call communication. Too verbose? Forgive me.

      un/sincerely,