well dont all speak at once

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2005
      ok, so you're out partying, or something, anyone

      here, its getting close to midnight, final hour

      Happy New Year

      like no other year in history

      louise
      ... existential to the end
    • peno hardesty
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 31, 2005
        close to midnight here in the states---neighbors are
        setting off fireworks----i am trying to keep two aged
        horses calm------anticipated chaos in the paddock in a
        short time reminds me that i must again read "the
        prophet" by gibran----simplicity amidst the
        chaos------quiet in the midst of the chaos-----i
        wonder if the simple people of iraq would appreciate
        the symbolism of "the bombs bursting in air" or if
        they, like the horses, would prefer a gentle night of
        reflection. may we all discover the questions to the
        answers that we think we haave-----p