Unamerican?

  • Roggles457@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2001
      I would like to do a little venting myself. This time it happens to be about
      us Americans, rather than a foreign power. In our government's effort to
      preserve the freedom, they have destroyed this very freedom. In their very
      vocal and aggressive stance, they have stirred this up in the masses, to ill
      effect. Muslims are unfree to practice their religion without fear of
      attack. People like me who oppose war as the best means are viciously
      harassed, and condemend as unamerican, and freedom hating. By Bush's
      declaration that all who do not support the war against Afghanistan are with
      them has branded me a traitor in the eyes of many. The voice of reason is
      burning in the fires of hatred, and the very freedom we claim to defend is
      destroyed by our "defending." I encourage all those have experienced this to
      continue speaking out. And the people who want to silence our opinions? I
      guess we know who the true traitors of freedom are.

      Ryan