Hi !

  • frucks2002
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 6, 2005
      Check out my new BLOG - your comments would be useful
      thanks.
      http://aboelleil.blogspot.com/
    • Judy
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 4, 2006
        I just want to say hello - I am new to this group - I am very
        interested in existensialism from a variety of standpoints - this
        exacerbated when my psychiatrist and I had a discussion of what I
        should be doing with my life - and where I fit in in this world

        I started reading a bit about Kierkegard, and I have read many Jewish
        philospohers in the past (I am Jewish), but I would like some insight
        into a lot of things and hope that those of you who are more erudite
        could educate me

        Thank you

        Judy
      • Chris Macchione
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 4, 2006
          Judy, I would recommend Martin Buber's "I and Thou,"
          for your personal reading library. A great
          introductory overview is this groups main webpage:
          http://www.tameri.com/csw/exist/index.html
          Be warned, some of the debates here can be quite
          heated, but I have gained a lot of knowledge from the
          discussions.

          "Be happy, be yourself, and make a difference." has
          become my motto, from one such discussion of Kant I
          believe.

          Christmas

          --- Judy <judy_10025@...> wrote:

          > I just want to say hello - I am new to this group -
          > I am very
          > interested in existensialism from a variety of
          > standpoints - this
          > exacerbated when my psychiatrist and I had a
          > discussion of what I
          > should be doing with my life - and where I fit in in
          > this world
          >
          > I started reading a bit about Kierkegard, and I have
          > read many Jewish
          > philospohers in the past (I am Jewish), but I would
          > like some insight
          > into a lot of things and hope that those of you who
          > are more erudite
          > could educate me
          >
          > Thank you
          >
          > Judy

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • judy meibach
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 4, 2006
            Dear Chris:

            Thank you for your post - I love Martin Buber - and I have read part of his works, but I need to reopen some of the discussion - and regarding heated debates, I am up to the call - I am on a series of other forums which are for Jewish believers - and everybody thinks they know the answer -

            Is there an answer?

            By the way I like the quote that you gave me

            Judy

            Judy Meibach

            judy_10025@...

          • onur doðanay