Alterity is troublesome

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2005
      Shakespeare is dead.

      There is only one.

      Jessica, my hamster, was never merchant.

      Feeling lost, anyone??

      It's no one's fault, I can't do strategy, chess or otherwise.

      And another thing. Not for their puns alone, have I had cause to
      hate the popular press.

      Men of principle are willing to make sacrifices, including even
      their natural lust for revenge, if the consequences thereof might
      compromise what remains correspondent to principle. That's one of
      my stupid statements, resented. Best I can do.

      How did it come to this? The Christian past has many answers, still
      applicable, if each individual find context. Have to admit, it's
      tough. Groups are not religions.

      This is just me speaking, lacking the heart for name. Though in
      saying that, I'm being optimistic. Perhaps I really am a toothless
      old lady, howbeit the mirror shows a slightly strained bad-tempered
      middle-aged poet. Writer is too reputable a description. And never
      in my life have I craved, or even pondered, a role, unless we're
      talking plays ...