sees the light

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2005
      > "From our perspective, the processes of natural and sexual
      > selection on the evolution of the human species will not result in
      > a "perfect human" being, and it is possible that due to
      > technological advances, the changes resulting from these natural
      > forces has come to a grinding halt. ..."

      Yes!!!

      The naivete of science, so comprehensively ignoring politics, for so
      long, is undergoing maturation as we speak.

      Here beginneth the Age of the Anglo-Saxon.

      You will be amazed.
    • Herman B. Triplegood
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2005
        That reminds me of the beef that has gone on between the purveyors of
        evolutionary psychology and the upholders of the standard social science
        model.

        Hb3g

        _____