back in the fold

  • mer_e_jo
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2005
      Thanks, Bill, and yes I return empty handed. It's actually been a time
      of re-assessment. To my amazement I've discovered that, contrary to
      many people's experience, emotional indulgence is productive for me. No
      more time for regret or fear of the future. Existentialism appeals to
      my mind, but I'm also learning that its proponents were horribly human
      and tried to enlist us for their battles. There are many other fronts
      in the war on ignorance and the battle begins at home. Well now then,
      I'm off to listen to Dobbs rant and then the wicked Denis Leary's F...
      Christmas.