It is mary

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2005
      Mary has learned the hard things, the concepts that give you the
      deep brain headache. Now comes the waiting for further progress. She
      reads the scientific press but sees only discontant factors that
      are of little holistic usage. Beyond some childlike wonderment at
      the contiuity of the cosmos most of the new discoveries are
      esoteric bits of research/knowledge that slip imperceptably into
      the vast literature of science. They are not much to celebrate and
      little to hang a life on.
      Knowing and understanding the hard concepts changes one. You begin
      to be a progress junkie. You want and need future shock, you want to
      get on with perfecting the cosmos but the process just doesn`t
      accomodate any timetable. Mary came here, like most of us as a
      seeker. She found out a great deal and wandered back out onto the
      great tracts of illogic and transcendance. Now she returns as a
      kindred seeker waiting for evolution to offer up a new jewel for
      appreciation. It is a bore, it is a tedium and that is what
      Trinidad so often tells us is the worth of existentialism. We wait
      for what may never come. We wait like stupid beasts as we claw out a
      physical and psychic existance . So Mary, if you have come back
      with answers we are all ears. I suspect we will continue waiting in
      the cold but it is some comfort to be back togeather. Bill