The Decadents and farther... Baudelaire, Verlaine, Rimbaud.

  • thedecadents2005
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2005
      Dear Existentialists,

      I present and welcome you to a community for the Poets and
      Philosophers of the 21st Century that romantically expresses the
      Thanatos, or death instinct, of the Decadents, and the Eros, or life
      instinct, of the Existentialists.

      I've recently been exchanging and posting links to my website, that
      its message board may become filled with admirers of the works of
      the poets and philosophers mentioned, and for others to be
      introduced to felicitous calibre websites that are similarly themed,
      yet different enough in essence to mine. One of the goals of 'the
      Decadents and farther...' is to be as unique as is necessary that it
      may compliment rather than compete with other websites/message
      boards/mailing lists on the internet, such as yours.

      On the website itself, there is a monthly magazine, called Poetic
      Space, that I have begun to publish on the onset of each new moon.
      Its objective is for people to place within its pages any well
      written original works of art and literature of theirs, regardless
      of style or point of view, that pertain to the programming of the
      website -- articles, poems, stories, essays, paintings, etc., that
      are specifically about any of the Decadent Poets and Existentialist
      Philosophers, such as (but not necessarily limited to) Edgar Allan
      Poe, Charles Baudelaire, Paul Verlaine, Oscar Wilde, Arthur Rimbaud,
      Emile Nelligan, Antonin Artaud, Soren Kierkegaard, Friedrich
      Nietzsche, Ludwin Wittgenstein, Jean-Paul Sartre, Albert Camus, as
      well as their esoteric descendants and ancestors.

      As a courtesy, I have added a link to your mailing list on mine.

      From Lannie Brockstein.

      message board: http://p219.ezboard.com/bthedecadents
      website: http://www.geocities.com/thedecadents2005/index.htm