Re: the law

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 8, 2005
      there are many bodies of law, even if one restricts interest to
      jurisprudence in the modern state. within the USA, within the EU, as
      instances, there are different federal and national jurisdictions.

      then there are moral laws, within religious or secular structures, and
      commitments to anarchy [purely personal will, pacifist or not]
      claiming to be law.

      such is my current perspective, briefly stated.

      louise

      --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "athwartingth" <athwartingth@g...>
      wrote:

      > i am the law. what am i ?? akre

    • akre
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 8, 2005
        the* law seems to be an absolute. when i am the* law, truth does not
        differ from life. j.akre