Greetings all

  • Simon
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2005
      Hi fellow members. Just joined in and wanted to extend a warm cheer to
      all...not that this will prolong our peaceful existence any more than a
      smile from a coworker, but at least it is one more e-mail in the
      box...and for some that may be a reason for joy, therefore a
      reason...either way Hi all...
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2005
        --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "Simon" <idimitro@y...> wrote:

        > Hi fellow members. Just joined in and wanted to extend a warm cheer
        > all...not that this will prolong our peaceful existence any more
        than a
        > smile from a coworker, but at least it is one more e-mail in the
        > box...and for some that may be a reason for joy, therefore a
        > reason...either way Hi all...

        Hi Simon,

        You don't work for the Florida Tourist Board, by any chance?? Your
        smile is even warmer than your introduction to our group.

        Louise