we are not up to speed, we are still looking for the car

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2005
      ok, for now i shall call you fyodor. fact is, i know very little
      about either dostoyevsky or the catholic church, so inquisitor is
      vague term for me. it is my custom to veil meanings in symbology
      because, plainly stated, ontological truths become lies, ie, they
      can only be presented by indirect communication, the method of SK.

      so if you are inquisitor, thats playful idea, that we are
      collectively all of us who read at existlist in purgatorial
      discussion, learning how to live, intrinsic to which is
      communication, if we would live fully, as human beings, on this
      planet. the image then is of some Police Station in the sky,
      potentially Inferno, where, sans solicitor, sans rights, you face
      interrogation, or, rather, i felt as though you were fulfilling that
      role, in questioning me, unaware how hurtful was your intellectual
      approach. this is definitely borderline stuff, almost too raw to
      post. i have no idea for how long you have been reading the list,
      which makes it harder to know how to answer your serious questions,
      but i intend to make the attempt ... in my next post.

      louise
      ... pussycat among the dogs ...