Please Help

  • lostinfactuality
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 25, 2005
      I am 19 and lost... please give me some help... recomended texts or
      any thing to ease a confused mind .. I need a place to start.
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 25, 2005
        --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "lostinfactuality"
        <lostinfactuality@y...> wrote:

        > I am 19 and lost... please give me some help... recomended texts or
        > any thing to ease a confused mind .. I need a place to start.

        for plain, calm advice, you could try reading Epicurus. type the name
        into a search engine and you should readily find texts to read online.

        I am 44 and have been lost a long time ...
      • felizer
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 30, 2005