Holy interest

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2005
      Getting blindsided could be excused as a function of a forward
      looking orientation. The powers in education and business prey on
      the newbies and suck profits from their energy and postured
      moralities. Christian giving and a responsibility toward others is
      force fed while the colder interests of self sufficiency through
      good analysis and planning are downplayed as selfishness.
      In the long run the thundering herd pounds itself into a gruesome
      mediocracy of over all need.The excuse making is endemic in the
      exercise. You can`t pay your credit card debt?Neither can the rest
      of the herd. You don`t bother to vote? Neither do half the herd and
      we end up with two illigetimate administrations that make war and
      preferential policy for only the betterment of their cronies. If you
      claim to be an existentialist you need have interest in yourself as
      the prime player in your tour of consciousness. Trinidad understands
      the very real problem of seeing the factual situation swirling
      about us. Professionals are well paid to spin and obfuscate. Had the
      blundering Pat Robertson not threatned state decapitation, we would
      not have been alerted that President Chaves is planning to
      nationalise his countries oil production.
      So what side are you on and for what reasons?As your oil president
      urges your conservation of the precious resource he invites the
      Kuwait oil manopoly to build refineries on US soil. Just keep the
      profit making machinery up but in jeopardy . Its good for prices and
      good for the America he owns.
      In the face of such bold profiteering can you mouth the christian
      message of self sacrifice? Can you face yourself as you line up
      with George and your minister to pray to the vapors of diety for
      salvation here and after? I just can`t swallow that wad of cum. Nor
      will I suggest what can be done, Chaney and Rowe are listening.
      I keep my interest as spotless as an altar bread. I worship it even
      though I cannot understand its origins nor predict its ends." So
      what do you see when you turn out the light? I can`t tell you but I
      know it`s mine".Lennon-Mcartney, Grim
    • Trinidad Cruz
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2005
        --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "bhvwd" <v.valleywestdental@m...> wrote:

        "I keep my interest as spotless as an altar bread. I worship it even
        though I cannot understand its origins nor predict its ends."

        This is a rarely trodden ground in existentialism. It is the earth
        where dirt is dirt. You are right; it is yours, light or no. Nice to
        hear from an existentialist again.

        tc