Responsibility

    Message 1 of 55 , Oct 2, 2005
      Each and every one has plenty to deal with the business of
      understanding the cosmos and surviving within its immutatables. For a
      rough accounting you might examine your day to day survival and then
      surmise how much more you can attempt to give up. Please give it to
      me, I promise to use it to my best benefit. Grim
      Message 55 of 55 , Oct 23, 2009
        I meant humanity, not humility. Also meant lightness of being, not light of being. Humility doesn't come naturally and lightness of being is Kundera's reference to eternal recurrence which I still do not comprehended. Anyway, before I die perhaps :) Mary