A stone

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2005
      My kingdom for a stone. Or as the great rock song laments," Who do you
      love"? I just attended a sixth gen wedding. They didnt have to call
      out the National Guard, we were all there. The warriors of several
      appocolipse returned bigger, meaner and more wanting of battle then I
      have seldom seen them. A nidus of freedom, and a bastion of
      indiviuality are not blood enemies. They lie quiet and happy in advent
      of better happenings. Nihilism is for feeding the tenured, it will
      fade when the scrapnell howles.Sweet baby, I ain`t the goodwill news.
      Grim