Re: inbetween

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2005
      of course, 'one' could never be dictator.

      note the pervasive conditional tense.

      existentialism is far too important to be taught in schools.

      teach what is teachable. philosophy, dialectic, logic.

      these are suggestions.

      in the real world, is it not fair to lock up the spammers.

      what is malice? that is a philosophical question.

      missing is context. too much is excluded.

      science also excludes, by lack of interest. that its insanity.

      inside the asylums, the healthy, the worried, the tired. and more.

      only so much. yeah, heavy stuff. i don't think.