Talk About Existential

  • cskotw
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2005
      I am not me, at least as far as Yahoo is concerned...

      We are working to locate the foul individual responsible for snagging, spoofing, or phishing
      for my Yahoo ID. As it stands, the ExistList1 account should be secure, but the PoetCSW
      account has been compromised.

      Watch for any e-mail from cswyatt, poetcsw, or playzwrite (at) yahoo.com and let Susan know
      if you are spammed. If so, please forward the complete message with "long/full" headers so
      we can try to isolate the IP address of the jerk responsible.

      Welcome to technology... this is the second time I've had an online account snagged in the
      last five years. Last time, it was a minor disaster, but nothing irreprable in the long run. (Well,
      one person never believed me... but she was off-kilter and paranoid.)

      - CSW