Concepts

  • Robert Keyes
    Message 1 of 66 , Sep 23, 2005
      Hypothesis: Concepts exist independent of Humans. I think the concept of
      Rational thought exists like Math for instance This cause's many crazy
      thoughts. For one how can a concept exist which can only be recognized by
      the byproducts of Earth's Evolution over Billions of Years. (and what a path
      that was). It is Odd but I still think it is true. Some Concepts Like
      Religion are not real and do not exist like the concept of Rationalism.
      Because Rationalism is Linked to the Physical world it happens to be part of
      it.

      Speculating. Now Time for Chess.

      Bob..

    • Robert Keyes