Re: [existlist] Re: Interpreting the disappearing buildings

  • greg goodwin
    Message 1 of 17 , Sep 14 9:56 AM
      The terrorists are idiots. They do something in
      advertisement of their abilities and power in a
      'sneaky', unprecedented manner and think they have
      accomplished something of great importance.
      The simple minded are impressed with simple things.
      Even though this is a horrible tragedy that has
      occurred on our native soil (I am sick of hearing
      about Pearl Harbor, Hawaii was not a state then, nor
      part of the U.S.) it was nothing more than a simple
      act perpetrated by those of simple minds.
      The destruction and effect on the people of America
      has been an inspiration to re-unite the country as "
      one nation under God" and hopefully will turn our
      self-serving individualists, that exist in great
      numbers, into persons that think of a greater good.
      Five plus dollars for a gallon of gasoline. Anyone
      that would look at this situation as an opportunity to
      make a profit should be noted and passed to real
      Americans, and then boycotted in repayment for their
      support of the country in her time of need.
      The eternal optimist would view this as a wonderful
      opportunity to once again become the greatest country
      on Earth, while the eternal pessimist would see this
      as the beginning of the end.

      I hope, I'm an optimist!

      --- Roggles457@... wrote