  • uli@netvision.net.il
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 1999
      i've made an effort to put the question(which is very close to the
      essence of existentialism) as plainly as it can be (which it wasn't
      hard because i was inspired by something that i've read unexpectedly
      and that stroke a precious cord in me).
      i expect to see at least two trends in the existentialist answers: the
      atheistic, which Grechyn faithfully delievered, and the theistic, which
      i am still waiting for but i expect some breakthrough not from the
      classical existential view.
      let's continue the pursuit.
      i can't put in words what i think i already know but don't you think i
      choose the easy way round; although, if i had any doubts about the
      faith of the essence of being in my own personal history,
      these doubts were put to an end a few days ago by rereading a book
      (doesn't matter which one) that i've read more than 15 years ago,
      read it again three years ago and again, fragments of it, some days ago.
      regards,Delia