Fwd: [existlist] Re: "It really makes us look very much like Bangladesh or Ba...

  • NEFILIM001@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2005
      Rebecca, what a talent you are slicing right through all the 'stuff of
      Religious Declaration and immediately coming right upon the point of Being. Yes.
      We Are Alone on this beautiful Blue, Brown, and Green Planet. [The Ideal of
      God] is an Idea which/whom we are 'Taught' from our (cradles around the
      world) to place Great Superstitious Beliefs, when we feel threatened or simply
      "Alone".

      What about that multitude of (Southern Baptists) along the Gulf
      Coast who are true Believers in their Christian God, to a fault. Did not they go
      to church--and give faithfully of their tiths(sp/?) and offerings on that
      Sunday before that Tuesday when TheBigOneCame and swept them--and their beloved
      Churches away... ? Then there are the Children--and the (very) Old Folk in
      the region; did they do any particularly Dastardly Deeds on the prior
      Saturday Nite or earlier in the week?!

      Oh well, [maybe it is 'beyond'-our-understanding); perhaps He is
      (trying-His-hardest) to teach us some sor'ta [tremendously important]
      "lesson"...AGAIN! But hasn't He been attempting to do just that--for Eons? Is this
      just more Fresh meat among his 'flock' upon whom to 'practice'?

      Please continue contributing,
      Frank