NoLa

  • Trinidad Cruz
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2005
      Woman of the country now I've found you
      Longing in your soft and fertile delta.
      And I whisper sighs to satisfy your longing
      for the warmth and tender shelter of my body.
      Oh you're my, yes you're my Delta Lady
      Yes, you're my, me oh my, Delta Lady.

      Please don't ask how many times I found you
      Standing wet and naked in the garden.
      And I think of days and diff'rent ways I held you,
      Held you closely to me, yes our heart was beating.
      Oh you're my Delta Lady

      (Leon Russell)

      It is a sad coincidence.Coincidence in the current American political
      arena however, makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up. If I
      give Jesus all the credit will I be politically correct? Why not. He
      wouldn't know what to do with a woman like NoLa anyway.Perhaps it's
      just a heavenly form of domestic violence. Hell he hates trailer trash
      too. Tornadoes always hunt down trailer parks.Being wealthy is being
      on God's side.Natural ass-whipping is almost always administered to
      the poor in far greater numbers. But then JC figures we will always
      have the poor so it probably doesn't hurt to wipe some out every now
      and then 'cause we won't run out of them anyway.Politics would be
      considerably more interesting if every person below the median income
      had their own personal nuclear weapon.Don't fight it. The weather is
      obviously God. Strange ideas like science can't possibly solve any
      problems.Funding issues make us dog boys for the rich. Get yourself
      free.Take up religion and buy guns.Jesus planned it this way.Be the
      hurricane.Be like God.Kill indiscriminantly.Kill what you can't be.God
      is a terrorist. It is hardly surprising that terrorists are the
      children of God. But then I don't believe in any of that crap.The
      weather needs psycho-analysis?

      tc