quiet list

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2005
      I can't think of anything to say either. So I'll quote someone
      completely off the wall. His truth is absolute, not mine. Brilliant.

      * * *

      Opening line of a poem by Little Lord Fauntleroy: 'My parents kept me
      from children who were rough.' Opening line of a poem by Big Lord
      Fauntleroy: 'I think continually of those who were truly great.'

      * * *

      Asterisks, from the Essays of George Barker. Macgibbon & Kee 1970.

      goodnight, invisible witnesses ...

      louise
      ... orthodox nooist, enjoying her neurons