Poor John--I am quite open; accepting all FactsOfTheMatter--but until then...

  • NEFILIM001@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2005
      Dear Readers/Writers;
      Yes I know, I know, "..Behind [any] great man...{etc} ." Wonder if
      we'll ever locate at least one thin book--fiction or not, M.Sartre
      (unfortunate bastard...),penned on-his-own resourcefulness--well, 'suppose not. Though
      I do read her (separately) too and have loved her (own) Works for years;
      still, drat that Simone, and the papyrus her stylus rode in on. :::smiling:::

      Frank