Fwd: [existlist] Vérité Pratique KeepingUpWithThe Muses... .

  • NEFILIM001@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28 11:55 PM
      Thanks Bob,
      Yes, I actually did. The fast-pace of life seems to have caught us all
      on the 'edge'. I have to work hard...just to submit even a semblance -- [[I
      (mis)spelled it 'simblance']], but AOL's SpellCheck caught the error. My
      excuse is--it's my (simi) profession. I am a Writer/photographer, and it
      'hurts' when I know something I wrote is being (mis)read by the recipient. It is
      not so much 'guilt' but a feeling of them saying/thinking--[he should have
      known better/he could have done better.]

      Just trying to keep up,
      Frank