RE: [existlist] ebooks

  • Eduard Alf
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 10, 2001
      I have gotten a lot from Guttenberg Project. a lot of the ebooks that are
      coming out now seem to be classics which are already available from
      Guttenberg. But in any case it is not the what but the how which is of
      interest here. A forecast of the future all of our culture will be
      available at our finger tips.