RE: Past, Present, Future

  • BOURTON, SAM
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 1999
      Delia,

      Perhaps it is only that both their past and future are contained in their
      present. But I don't think that statement is at all as trivial as it first
      sounds. Many examples of Bad Faith are simply nothing more than people
      defining their future in ways that could never be contained in their
      present.

      Sam

      (Very interesting question though - I will be interested to hear what other
      people think).