Re: One less request

  • nothing@theabsurd.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8, 2001
      << How do you view the world and people ... ? >>

      You might ask me also how I think or dream or breathe. There is
      nothing there I can logically explain. I live a pleasant, rather
      regular life (from my perspective). I follow certain interests which
      are prudent, and practical (from my perspective). I attempt to
      understand things (from my perspective). I hold a grudge against
      Descartes who sold the whole of philosophy back hundreds of
      years with an assumption when he had it going all so well (from
      my perspective). The logical life is separate from the 'actual' as if
      there is a distinct personality split -- or as if I disassociate the
      two.

      The world is this round thing. People eat food and pile debris. I
      don't know most of them and I have not seen most of it.

      I have had the opportunity to never know the world like some do,
      as it seems to make them angry or fall into dispair. I don't find
      ideas frightening -- however, I do find rigid perspective
      somewhat so, as perspective is bound to get cornered, and even
      a chipmonk can be dangerous then...

      Can't-know-more