Hear Hear Simone!

  • Steve Dower
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2005
      I don't like quoting entire posts as it is pointless clutter, but Simone's
      last post has revived my belief in this group.

      I read the description and the basic premise was exactly what I have wanted
      to find for who knows how long. The irrelevant posts simply damning others'
      opinions are much less than I expected from what I read originally.

      Simone:
      > I'll submit literature which means something to me, at least that
      > entertains or intrigues me. I might also demonstrate some of my
      > observations. I'll just wait and see if my passions arouse another
      > soul who enjoys Existential thought.

      These are my feelings exactly. Thankyou for making them so accessible,
      Simone, and I look forward to being involved with some serious discussion.

      Steve

      PS. I'm currently working on writing another short essay on 'Thoughts and
      Emotions'. When I am able to word my feelings precisely I will be able to
      complete it and will post here for comment.
    • trop_de_simones
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2005
        Thank you, Steve.

        I'll try not to disappoint ;-)